The benefits of hydrolyzed fish
Helps to quickly correct nutrient deficiencies. Ideal for transplanting to improve soil fertility and nutrient absorption. Perfect for seeds and recent transplants.
Using a cold hydrolysis process, this solution preserves the maximum amount of amino acids, providing all the necessary nutrients. It can:
- correct soil deficiencies rapidly;
- encourage the growth of beneficial bacteria in the ecosystem;
- stimulate and optimize root growth and flowering;
- bring rich nutrients to the soil;
- increase the Brix rate (amount of sugar) in fruits and vegetables.
Approved for organic agricultureThis fertilizer is approved for use in organic production by: Ecocert - OCQV
- Hydrolyzed fish
Minimum guaranteed analysis
Flowers, vegetable gardens and lawns
Dissolve 10 ml (2 tsp) in 1 litre of water (4 cups). Mix well and apply to the soil around the plants or as a foliar spray (fine mist).
Apply every 2 to 4 weeks. Additional foliar spray possible.
- Shake well before using.
- Prepare for one application only.
- Discard unused diluted fertilizer.
- Do not apply in full sun.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep in a cool place away from sunlight.
- May stain.
This product should be used as part of a complete fertilization program such as Acti-Sol hen manure.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.