- blades made of D2 Hardened Steel with hardness factor of rockwell 59, just below carbide steel (others are rockwell 35)
- blade will hold it’s edge 50x longer than all other competitors blades
- the only adjustment necessary on the machine is for the blade, which is simple to accomplish
- sharpening can be done on site with a hand stone if desired
- a patent pending rare earth magnet system holds the blade in place, allowing for quick removal and easy adjustment
- all parts are designed for simple, quick replacement, at very reasonable prices
- one single motor, drawing around 7 amps (not including the dust collector)
- easy lift off top cover has a built in work tray, and yes, two cup holders!
- a low price, large capacity, lightweight hopper is available, which frees up someone having to sit in front of the machine
- disassembly for cleaning takes under 10 minutes and requires only 2 allen wrenches
- removal of the blade and bed bar allow full access to all parts of the machine
- fully pressure washable
- two machines can be very simply placed end to end for faster production
- two Centurion Pros can be purchased for around the same as the cost of one competitors machine!
- all this, and online access to the original inventor of the machine, for any inquiries you may have
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.