Designed to flow 8.5 gallons per hour of pure RO water, with an astounding 2:1 ratio for high flow rates and water savings never before seen in a package so affordable and durable. Utilizing the most efficient membrane technology in the world, built with dual O-ring fittings, and equipped with a steel pressure gauge.
For those who demand even more performance, the EX200 can be used with a booster pump, raising the system pressure to 80psi, increasing the gallon per day output.
For those with tap water that contains chloramines, the EX200 can be upgraded with a KDF/CAT carbon filter.
- High Flow Cold Water membrane
- 2:1 system ratio - The most efficient in the industry
- Electrogalvanized powder coated steel brackets
- One Coconut Carbon filter rated for 8,000 gallons chlorine reduction
- High Flow pleated sediment filter, completely washable and reusable
- Auto Shutoff Valve-for positive automatic shutoff when using a float valve
- No additional pre-filters needed
- Carbon capacity—8,000 total gallons of chlorine or chloramine removal, or 3,000 gallons of RO water at a 2:1 ratio
*Chloramine removal requires a KDF85 carbon fiber.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.