HANNA HI 98130 COMBO HIGH SALINITY PH / EC / PPT TESTER
HI 98130 is a water resistant tester that offers high accuracy pH, conductivity, total dissolved solids and temperature measurements in a single meter.
The highly accurate EC/TDS graphite conductivity probe provides greater accuracy as it cannot be contaminated by salt deposits in the solution.
The exposed temperature sensor provides fast response times and guarantees highly accurate temperature compensated readings.
- Automatic 1 or 2 point pH calibration
- Rubberised keyboard
- Quick and easy to operate
- Easy switch between Celsius & Fahrenheit readouts
- HOLD function
- Easy to replace pH electrode cartridge with sturdy snap-in connector means there are no pins to bend or break
- Large LCD display
- pH and temperature displayed simultaneously
- Automatic temperature compensation
- BEPS Battery Error Prevention System
- Floating waterproof casing with tactile grip makes testing easier and less of a headache
- Removable safety cap
- Calibrate direct into Hanna buffer solution sachets
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.