The DiST 1 is a rugged and reliable pocket-sized tester for use in the lab or field.
This modern looking meter is only 0.7" thick and extremely ergonomic, fitting comfortably in your hand.
The HI98301 DiST 1 has a 0.5 conversion factor in the measurement of TDS in a variety of applications including water conditioning, environmental monitoring, education and general laboratory use.
This tester keeps things simple with a two-button operation; one for ON/OFF, the other for calibration.
- Large Multi-level LCD
- Exposed Temperature Probe for Fast Response
- Simple Two-Button Operation
- TDS Range : 0 to 2000 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Resolution : 1 ppm (mg/L)
- TDS Accuracy : ±2% F.S.
- Temperature Range : 0.0 to 50.0°C / 32.0 to 122.0°F
- Temperature Resolution :0.1°C / 0.1°F
- Temperature Accuracy : ±0.5°C /±1°F
- Calibration : automatic, one-point
- Temperature Compensation : automatic from 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
- TDS Conversion Factor : 0.5
- Battery Type/Life : CR2032 3V Li-Ion (1 pc.) / approximately 250 hours of continuous use
- Auto-off : after 8 minutes, 60 minutes, disabled
- Environment : 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 100%
- Dimensions : 160 x 40 x 17 mm (6.3 x 1.6 x 0.7“)
- Weight : 68 g (2.4 oz.) without battery
1x HI98301 DiST® 1 Waterproof TDS Tester (0-2000 ppm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.