- Capable of producing more than 1,000 GPD or 42 gallons per hour of pure water
- Remove 94%+ of all Parts Per Million from your tap water
- SAVE MORE WATER by running a 2:1 waste to product water ratio, or optional 1:1 ratio (included)
- Includes custom KDF/Catalytic carbon filter for reduction of chlorine, chloramines, iron, sulphur and heavy metals
- Materials of Construction: High durability polypropylene construction provide years of dependable service
- Average Permeate Flow Rate: 0.69 Gallons/Minute, 42 Gallons/Hour, or 1000 Gallons/Day
- Uses Line Pressure (>60 psi). Pump recommended with all Evolution purchases because the Evolution operates best at 60 psi (max pressure is 80 psi)
- Average TDS Rejection: 94+%
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 13" x 23" x 13"
- Weight: 21.40 lbs
- RO Membrane (H x D) (The Evolution uses 2 Membranes): 18.75" x 3.16"
- Waste to Purified Water Ratio: 2:1 or 1:1
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.