The fixture’s ultra low-profile design lends itself ideally to close-to-ceiling mounting, to allow for more space between the fixture and the surface of the crop in facilities where ceiling height is limited.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS INCLUDE:
• Delivers optimum light output, unparalleled uniformity and depth penetration.
• Low-profile cast-aluminum housing for close-to- ceiling mounting — allowing for more space between light fixture and the surface of the crop.
• Dimmable electronic ballast.
• Built in heat fins and “breathable membrane” to reduce operating temperature.
• Accommodates both HPS and MH double-ended lamps*, so with a simple lamp change, growers can complete a full growth cycle in one room, under the same luminaires.
- Rated mainvoltage : 347V
- Input current : 3.01A
- Power Factor : > 0.98
- Input Frenquency : 50/60Hz
- Actual input power : 1040W
- Lamptype : HPS/MH 1000W 400V Electronic
- Lenght : 21.25in.
- Width : 11.00 in.
- Height : 7.50 in.
- Weight : 10.00 lb. (4.54 kg)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.