Are you sure your odor is being eliminated? Be sure with UVONAIR®! The ONLY choice for quality INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH ODOR ELIMINATORS! It doesn't just mask odors, IT DESTROYS IT!
Uvonair® odor eliminators generate ozone, one of nature’s most effective oxidizing agents!
Ozone safely alters the molecular structure of offensive micro-organisms, to eliminate odors.
The Uvonair® CD-800 In-Duct Ozone Model is a high output Corona Discharge generator that produces more ozone than any others known at this time.
It is adjustable to match the ozone demand load for odor control as well as provide energy conservation in low demand periods The CD generator does not require servicing.
- Ideal for rooms from 10,000 cu.ft (300 m3) up to 20,000 cu.ft. (600 m3)
- Installs into 8 inch (20 cm) ducts to treat the air as it is being exhausted
- Adjustable (HIGH/LOW/OFF) switch
- Can be installed into other size ducts using adapters* (however, larger ducts may comprimise airflow). Uvonair® CD models are recommended in larger ducts and high odor situations
- Works in areas with high HUMIDITY
- Works in a wide range of TEMPERATURES
- DEODORIZES grow rooms
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY creating no hazardous waste!
- Full one year warranty
- No maintenance required
*Adapters not included; use with ventilation system
• Position the Uvonair® CD In-Duct Odor Eliminator generator, where possible, a minimum of 15 ft. (5 m) from the end of the exhaust duct to ensure adequate reaction time with odors. We recommend a minimum of 15 ft. (5m) of ductwork.
• When using a fan, always put the ozonator on the output side of the fan.
• Requires 110V 60Hz electrical power
• Install in accordance to local electrical standards.
• As a safety feature, the Uvonair® CD unit must be working in tandem with the ventilation exhaust fan.
• Follow manufacturers’ instructions regarding synchronizing with the ventilation fan.
• Uvonair® CD is equipped with a 6 ft (2m) cord with a grounded three-prong plug and a surge protection fuse.
• Contact qualified personnel to install the proper outlet.
• Do not alter the plug in any way.
• Use caution to keep all electrical connections dry.
- Uvonair® CD-800, 8" In-Duct System
- for areas 10,000 cu.ft. (300 m3) up to 20,000 cu.ft (600 m3)
1x Uvonair® In-Duct CD-800 8" Ozone Generator
Product code: 43506
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.